Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yes and Amen

2Co 1:20 Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God's Yes and our Yes together, gloriously evident.2Co 1:21 God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting his Yes within us.2Co 1:22 By his Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge--a sure beginning of what he is destined to complete. 
God and I say Yes together and because of this I am assured that He who began a good work in me will bring it to completion. He will get me thru today whatever comes my way. Plus He holds all my tomorrows, so I will not worry about them today. He is holding my hand and walking by my side, always. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll just add my Yes, and AMEN to God's, and yours, Co! Taking "One day at a time, sweet Jesus...that's all I'm asking of you!" Thanks for holding my hand, and walking by MY side, always, also!! I love you, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete