Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Now I'm a Commander

This morning I woke up feeling so good! Even though I was out late, well till 11pm, and sitting in a business meeting for a couple of hours during that time, I actually got some good sleep and woke up feeling awesome for me, physically. But what's even better is that I feel great mentally and ready to take "Command" of my day... That is what Jesus spoke to my "divas" (prayer group girlfriends) and me a couple weeks ago. To COMMAND out day EACH day. To grasp onto the Lord and speak outloud to the day! To bind the enemy and principalitys and to loose Gods abundance into our day. Look up Matthew 16:19. Jack Hayford explains that scripture this way... He says; Jesus calls us His Bride. And He tells us, you are My Beloved One, My Redeemed, My Own. I want you to have full and equal access to what is Mine. You decide what of evil is stopped (bound) and you decide what of God's Power and Grace is released (loosed) to mankind. Wow!!! I actually have Jesus' trust and power! Pretty incredible when you actually try to grasp that concept. Almost too hard too even get my head around that one that I am able or worthy of this. But that's the point, We're NOT on our own worthy or able... But THRU HIM we are MORE than ABLE we are partners, we are His "spouse", His daughter/son, His beloved and He TRUSTS us THRU HIM.
Jesus Calling says this:
You are Mine for all time-- and beyond time, into eternity. No power can deny you your inheritance in heaven. I want you to realize how utterly secure you are! Even if you falter as you journey thru life, I will NEVER let go of your hand. Knowing that your future is absolutly assured can free you to live abundantly today. I have prepared this day for you with the most tender concern and attention to detail. Instead of approaching the day as a blank page that you need to fill up, try living it in a responsive mode; being on the lookout for all I am doing. This sounds easy, but it requires a deep level of trust, based on the knowledge that MY WAY IS PERFECT.
Pslm 37:23-24. Pslm 18:30

Okay.... So here I'm off to command my day... Hope you do too....

No comments:

Post a Comment