Monday, March 8, 2010

My "down" day is different.

Yesterday was what I call my "down" day. Not that I was down and depressed, not at all. Well maybe just a little. But since I've learned to deal with the fibro myalgia (noticed I did not call it "my" fibro myalgia cause I am NOT claiming it any more! thank you my Divas for Jesus!) I know after days of much activity I need a day of rest, or a "down" day in order to be able to be any kind of productive in the days ahead. So after church, I went down! Resting and waiting for that strength again to get through another day. And like He says He will, He gives
strength to the weary. Thank you Lord!
Word for today from Jesus Calling

Rest in My Radiant Presence. The world around you seems to spin faster and faster till everything is a blur. Yet there is a
cushion of calm at the center of your life where you live in union with Me. Return to this soothing center as often as you can, for this is where you are energized with My Love, Joy and Peace.
The world is a needy place; do not go there for sustenance. Instead, come to Me. Learn to depend on Me alone and your weakness becomes saturated with My power. When you find completeness in Me, you can help others without using them to meet your own needs. Live in the Light of My Presence and your light will shine brightly into the
lives of others.
Gal 5:22, 1John 4:12

This is my prayer Lord. That I will rest in your presence so much that I will become a light that shines brightly for You. And that I will be able to give that bright Love to others. That I will have wings like eagles, that I will run and not grow weary. That I will walk and not faint as I wait and rest in Your Radiant Presence. Isaiah 40:29-31 And today I feel good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment