Monday, May 3, 2010

BE HERE NOW

Jer 29:11 I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Ok God... I know your plans and thoughts are better for me than my own. That's obvious by looking back on my life at the times that I relied on my own plans and dwelt on my own thoughts, and the messes I made of my life at those times. Oy vey! I had some doozies! But Youve always drawn me back to You... Always brought me back into your fold.. Your tender loving arms... No matter what I did. I'm here again, trying not to worry about the future, trying to stay in the moment, the here an now with YOU. Because that is where You tell me I need to be.. Need to stay... Right here, right now, with YOU. Take the bad thoughts, worries and doubts of my future from my mind Lord. Help me to bring them back to You NOW and HERE. Give me thoughts and plans that are in YOUR WILL, from Your Spirit. Keep me KNOWING and BELIEVING Your future plans for me are under control so I can concentrate on being in Your Presence right NOW. Sometimes I get ahead of You and want to know now the end of the story... But you know that. You knew that if we did know the end we would muck it all up trying to reach it, that's why it's best to just stay in this moment with You now. It's here with You I'm happiest anyway, no doubts, no fears, no worries... Just pure unconditional LOVE from YOU. That's where i'm happiest. Accepted and uplifted by YOU. Thank Heavenly Father. Thank you for this Peace that surpasses all understanding. Being HERE and NOW happy in my heart with YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment