Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New year, new mercies, new Glory

Today is New Year's Eve and I'm promising to make 2014 my "comeback" year! Coming back to Him, coming back to His ways, coming back to interceding on behalf of my family and friends. To take my rightful place as a daughter of the most high King, to take on the mantle of my mom in being a prayer warrior for our family. To take back ALL the enemy has tried to steal from out families. To claim ALL The Lord has promised to those that love Him. It's been right here all the time, He never removed it from me, He never took that power from me, I chose to put it down, succumbing to hopelessness, to fear... But NO MORE! Now I'm choosing to take my rightful place. Romans 8:12-17 says "We are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh, for if you live according to the flesh, you will die. But if you live a according to the Spirit, you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons, (daughters), of God. For you did not receive the Spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out "Abba Father". The Spirit Himself bears witness that we are children of God, and if we are His children, then heirs of God, joint-heirs with Jesus, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together."
In this new year, may we all take on the mantle, the Spirit of God, that is ours, as joint heirs, through the blood that was shed on the cross by our Lord. It is by His power and grace that we do this, not of our own strength. I can only do this, be a strong warrior for my family, fight the enemy that had come to steal and destroy my family, through Jesus. New year, new commitment, new mercies and renewed strength with And through Him. I'm ready! Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment