Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Restoring

 Today I've decided to try and restore what has been taken away from me, what I have allowed to be taken, what I have "let" be taken from me... My joy. No matter how many times I go thru it, I always seem to allow the enemy to trigger my weakness over and over. But that is what Satan is all about, finding our weaknesses and exploiting them, using them, over and over again, to destroy us. and instead of getting angry at Satan, I get angry at God, well not angry, but I give up on Him, for not making things happen the way I want them to happen, and I fall away. How selfish, what a selfish woman am I! He is not about our comfort. He is about our character! And the things I wanted Him to make happen, were NOT about my character at all, at  least not the character God wants me to have, a woman after His heart.
So here I am again, humbling myself before the Throne, prostrate before His cross... Asking for forgiveness, asking for His cleansing, asking for His Will to be done, in me and on earth. Lord, restore my soul...restore my heart... restore my mind...restore my life... Thank you Jesus.
Psalm 119:33-40 Teach me oh Lord, the way if your statutes, and I shall keep it to the end. Give me understanding and I shall keep your law. Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart. Make me walk in the path of your commandments for I delight in it. Incline my heart to your testimonies and NOT to covetousness. Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, and revive me in Your way. Establish Your word to your servant, who is devoted to fearing You. Turn away my reproach, which I dread, for Your judgements are good. Behold I long for Your precepts; revive me in Your righteousness.

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately, for us, God is more concerned with how we FINISH, than how we BEGIN! Even if we have to BEGIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN. Of course, He would prefer that we FINALLY GET IT, and He knows when THAT is going to be. Your Mommy is MORE THAN GLAD that you are, once again, posting on your blog. You do it so well, encouraging the rest of us to look into ourselves and turn those things that are keeping us from growing in the Lord's ways over to Him, asking for His Word to revive us, and restore us, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was
    totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this
    info! Thanks!

    My homepage; mike chang monster mass cost

    ReplyDelete