Friday, July 16, 2010

He's Faithful

Jesus is so tenderhearted and patient with me. I'm struck this morning with His never ending, everlasting love. No matter where I'm at in my head, my heart, He ALWAYS meets me there. Never pushing, never "beating" me up about my failings. Just quietly, gently, lovingly waiting. Waiting for me to start up the mountain with Him again. He holds me, tenderly rocking me, whispering His love song to me, like soft sweet mist falling on my face, slowly refreshing my thirst. He lifts me up and carries me when I can't walk another step. A constant in my life, when everything else around me is chaotic and changing, it's His love I can always rely on. He is Faithful, even when I'm not, even though i don't deserve it. Thank you Father, thank you so much. Today I'm standing up and putting one foot in front of the other. Tomorrow? well maybe I'll be back down on the ground, crawling... But its okay... You'll be right there beside me, FAITHFUL.

Co

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully stated, Darling girl. It is no wonder He loves you, when He knew, before you were born, how much you would love Him, and testify of His love and faithfulness so that others might put their HOPE and TRUST in Him as well. How blessed I am to have been chosen to be your "ever-loving" Mommy! PRAISE THE LORD!!

    ReplyDelete