Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just call me Hephzibah

Isa 62:4 No more will anyone call you Rejected, and your land will no more be called Ruined. You'll be called Hephzibah (My Delight), and your land Beulah (Married), Because GOD delights in you and your land will be like a wedding celebration.

I came across this scripture yesterday and once again was amazed and in awe of Gods attention to me... Just like He had it written there thousands of years ago, knowing one day liitle, insignificant, me was going to need to read these words. He knew that I was going to be struggling with these two issues... My home (my land) and wanting to be in a relationship again (married). He knew that I would be crying out to Him these last few weeks, or just sitting here, numb from the loneliness and rejection. And I realize, once again, that little, insignificant, me is not so "little and insignificant" AT ALL to GOD. Thank you Lord! Thank you so much for loving me... For always knowing just what I need to hear from You, exactly when I need to hear it. You are incredible and little ol' me.... Well to You, i'm pretty incredible too.

Love,
Co
Aka: Hephzipah
p.s. And maybe one day my name will be changed to Beulah.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you allow the Holy Spirit to move THROUGH you, Co! You are a conduit for the healing of other's souls. Keep on listening to your heart, because out of the heart the mouth speaks! God is SO happy with you. And, HE is your Husband, for now. So, you ARE Beaulah to Him! And, you know, I'm not even jealous that I share Him with you, because He is MY Husband, too, and He has enough love for both of us!

    ReplyDelete